Saturday, September 25, 2010

Possibilities

  Life is full of them. You can walk down the streets and there is a million possibilities that could happen with every step you take. New doors are opened around every corner you turn and making every impossible situation exposed to endless possibilities of exuberance. You hold the pieces to the puzzle of the never ending struggle or effortless bliss. I woke up today realizing how great i really have it. I have the potential for a job with endless possibilities for my future. I have the most amazing, brilliant,  and her best feature is the shear fact she puts up with me. Soon enough I will be done with training and we will be off to whichever part of the world the Army decides to send me. Everyone is judgemental about getting married at a young age everyone louring on how it is the end of the road now. Though the way I see it is this has only opened more roads and adventures for us to go through life together enjoying. The potential of possibilities are not as extensive as possibilities for two people endeavoring into life together. The moral of this story is that no matter how down on yourself you want to be, there are always possibilities of discovering the path in which happiness will be found. Never look at the negatives of life as the end, but look at them as the downside to a new beginning of amazing things. If you always live life unhappy and not seeking to find bliss then you will never be complete as a human being. Life is meant to be lived to full fulfillment and joy.
    I felt inspired today to write in what seems to be a mushy side. I got up this morning after having wonderful dreams of my future and how I truly have it made. I felt everyone should get the opportunity of having their eyes opened to seeing a brighter side to life. Granted before today I was pretty down on being stuck here in Arizona without Sara. Now i realize being here is just a stepping stone and building block for our future together. That being my outlook for happiness everyone needs to dig deep into their lives and find what can drive them to push through the negatives and only live off of the positives. Time is meant to make us wiser and give us experience not have us growing bitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment